Thursday 19 March 2015

Teacher Tools

Canva



I discovered Canva quite recently when I was trying to create my own infographics on Digital Citizenship and Cyberbullying, Canva allowed me liven up my content and make it look professional.


Watch this movie to give you more ideas on how simple and useful Canva is. 


Once again this app and software is absolutely free!

I also like the fact that;
  • You can choose form a variety of editable canvas templates which you can customise to suit your own purposes.  
  • It has a simple drag and drop feature that allows you to layout the premade images and text
  • Images can be resized and cropped  
  • There are numerous images, text, layouts, lines, frames, canvases to choose from.

You will need to create yourself an account to get started. 

You can create your account by going to the website, Canva or alternatively you can install the app on your iPad and create your account from there.

Good luck making your posters!


No comments: